Sunday, October 14, 2007

Let the Games Begin!

After saying 'thanks' to the Comfort Inn of Schererville, Indiana (see previous post) I would be remiss if I didn't pass along similar thanks to the good people of Williamsburg, Virginia. I can't remember what brand of hotel I stayed in (lucky for them) but when I pulled back the curtain in my room this was my view. No kidding. Here I was in Williamsburg, the cradle of liberty. I was expecting split rail fences, rolling green hills, maybe some horses or cows grazing, but nope, I got a block wall. The block wall thing worked out pretty well, though, because this was the second picture I sent to the folks at American Way Magazine for their contest searching for the Ultimate Road Warrior. Between Schererville and Williamsburg they must have felt sorry for me.

Voting for the contest begins in about ten minutes. Take a few of your minutes and vote for Brad -- I would sure appreciate it!

Vote for Brad -- www.AmericanWayMag.com

No comments: